I never have my camera with me when I want it, but tonight when we walked over to the track there was this cute little silver Porsche convertible sitting out front. When we went by it Caeli said, "oooh, mom look it's just my size. You better get one of those for me. I could drive it all by myself" I told her "you can't have a car silly" She sighed and said, "well, I suppose I could wait for my birthday" Yeah, that's what I want for my birthday too.....
2 comments:
Haha. She's so funny. She always makes me laugh when she comes over. What a cutie!
She is funny! What a girl!
I went on a date not long ago with a guy who drives a car exactly like that, except that his Porsche is white instead of silver. I wasn't impressed. Way too small and low to the ground even for me...and I usually like small cars. And WAY too cozy inside. Personal space? Non-existant. Caeli is right about it being just her size!! Expensive b-day present though... good luck with that! Hehehe
Post a Comment