
We went for a nice little walk the other night. On our way home the sun was setting and I was just absolutely in awe of what a beautiful place we live in! Cache Valley is wonderful! I didn't think I would ever say that when Cam moved us up here last October, but I am! I am growing really attached to Logan. We have some wonderful friends up here. It's starting to feel like home a little. I still don't want to live here forever ;) but I am finally really happy about being here while we are here.

These have got to be three of the cutest kids ever! :) (yes Cara's face is turning purple) On this walk we hit the Aggie Ice Cream store as well.... it was sooooo yummy. I am a huge fan of the Aggie Blue Mint.:) It was a really fun night for me. The perfect ending for our FHE.
2 comments:
It is very pretty up there. Your family is so cute! The kids look great. I am glad that you're liking it up there better. That is a good thing. Congrats on signing up for school too!
Cute pictures. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment