Friday, August 14, 2009

Bear Lake

Today we took our first excursion over to Bear Lake. It was so fun. It's really beautiful over there. The beach is perfect for playing. The water was nice and it was just a great time. The kids had so much fun playing in the sand. They built an awesome castle with the help of their awesome dad.
Cara just had shots the other day and is still not a happy camper about them. She didn't like being there too much. But she sure looked cute in her little swimming suit.
Cam supervising the castle building.
cute kids actually playing nice together :)

Finished project, killer moat and all. It was such a nice day. When we left the wind was just starting to pick up, but the temperature was perfect. The beach where we were was perfect because it was shallow for a long ways out. The kids could wade out a long ways. Caeli collected shells. Cohen ate dirt and drank a little nasty water.... and we just enjoyed a fun day together. I hope we get back over there before the summer is over!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That looks like so much fun! I had no idea Bear Lake had a beach. :-) I was picturing something more like Fishlake. I guess I need to visit Bear Lake one of these years!

Jaimee said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the sand castle with the moat. And I love how Cara's suit drowns her! So cute.

Kristi Rowley said...

So much fun! Makes me miss it!