Friday, June 12, 2009

She's here!!!

Cara was born at 10:53 PM on Thursday June 11!!! She is 4lbs 6 oz and almost 18 inches long, and is doing AMAZING! She is breathing perfectly, her oxygen is staying around 99-100. She is just doing perfectly we couldn't ask for more!
We just wanted to let everyone know that all is well and we will post more later!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how tiny she is. She's so cute.

Kristi Rowley said...

I'm just so happy for you Crystal! She looks so good and healthy! You look awesome also!

*Katie* said...

Yay!! She's beautiful, and you look incredible!! I hope you feel good ;)

tearese said...

I should have checked earlier! I saw you outside and wondered if you were on your way to the hospital because I hadn't seen you out since.
Glad everything is okay,and you were able to carry her as long as you did.