Cara is such a doll and doing so great. We couldn't ask for more. We are excited she shares a birthday with both her cousin Sidney and Great Grandma T. I am a little sad that this NICU doesn't allow even any siblings under 14 years old in to see the baby. Caeli will be sad, but with any luck it won't be a very long stay. We are learning some interesting differences in the NICU here compared to Provo. Some things better than others. She is so tiny, but doesn't seem that way to us. I knew she would be bigger than Cohen but part of me expected her to be that small. She even has a cute double chin. Cam and I both have commented on how big she seems.
We are so blessed and are continuing to be. Thank you all for so many prayers on our behalf. They have been felt!! Also, thank you so much to our AMAZING family and friends who have helped us to make it to a point where she could be born now (instead of 9 weeks ago when this all started. ) It has been a long road and now she is here and doing fine I am very happy it all over. YEA!!!!
9 comments:
Crystal, she is oh so beautiful! Congrats! I'm so glad you were able to make it this far!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! Hope she gets to come home soon!! :)
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I'm sure Caeli is so excited.
Congratulations to all of you! She is beautiful! I'm so excited that she made it here safely and so happy for you that the hard part is over. I hope you get to take her home soon.
COGRATS!!! she's adorable!!
Hey Congrats you two! She is a doll and just like the other two, she looks like Cam! We are glad to hear all is going well. she will be home before you know it. We are so hoping to get to see you guys in July at the reunion! We don't get to see you enough! Keep us updated k!
Congrats!!! She is a precious little doll isnt she! Im so glad everything turned out ok and I hope you get to bring her home soon!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am so happy that she is doing well. You look great by the way. She is a cutie. Hopefully you can take her home soon.
You "done good" you guys! Can't wait to see the new addition!
Post a Comment