
I just thought I would post a few pictures of the kids. This is when they first got here and saw their little sister. They are both really cute with her. They fight over holding her and feeding her and fight over who gets to throw her diaper away. I am going to enjoy that while it lasts. Cohen just kisses her over and over. I am glad he hasn't seemed jealous or anything like that.

He gets the cutest smile when he hold her.


I have a ton of help feeding her. A little too much sometimes. I am hoping the newness will wear off sometime soon. :)

Grandma Great got Cara this cute swing that I wanted so bad (since I got rid of the one i had) She is still so tiny in it. Yesterday I hear Cohen say, "wee baby" and I looked over and he swung her really high and she tipped forward and hit her head on the bar! I kinda wigged out a little. Cohen took off I think he thought he was dead :) He felt really bad and kept kissing her afterward.
6 comments:
It looks like you have a lot of help! I love the picture of the three of you feeding Cara. So cute!
ah those pics are adorable!!! haha
What cute kids. Your kids are just so cute. Congrats on bringing her home. That is such a blessing. She is darling.
Love getting new blogging friends! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my list! I can't wait until little Cara is old enough to be passed around and be held by all us baby hungry mamas! Seriously, let me know if you need a little break, I'd be happy to take your two munchkins!
It was so awesome to see you guys! Cara is a little doll. I only wish we lived closer!
I would probably freak out too! We lave a baby swing and we eventually had to hide it because Elora tried to push Josh high every time it was out.
Post a Comment