
We're home! What a happy day! We brought Cara home this morning. She weighs 4lbs 13oz and is 18 1/2 inches long. She is 2 weeks old today. She is such a little doll. I am the happiest mom right now! Caeli and Cohen will be back from Koosharem either tonight or tomorrow morning and then we will all be under one roof! What a great feeling.... The picture above is just after I got to dress her in her very own clothes.

Cara just snoozing on the couch. I figure I better enjoy being able to just let her lay here unprotected until Cohen gets back. Then she will have to be under lock and key to keep her safe. We'll see how he actually does :)

She is so tiny!! You can really tell when you see pictures like this. She is just so cute and sweet! I am one happy person today, in case you can't tell :)
5 comments:
She is the sweetiest little doll!! I couldn't believe how tiny she is! I'll come back when I have no kiddies in tow and I can love her better! Congratulations!
Congrats on bringing her home! That is so exciting to all be in one place again! Good luck to you and your family!
oh Crys..we are so so so happy for you. I am so glad all is going well and oh my goodness she is just precious!! what a sweet little girl!!!! love you!!
Yea!! Congratulations. I am so glad she is home safe and sound. Maybe you can get a little bit more sleep now.
We're hoping to get to see her this weekend!
Post a Comment