What a fun day! I had a blast getting out of the house and the kids loved every second of it. Thanks so much to Jaz for fixing my hair. It's so much better, even if I am the only one that can tell. :) I was so happy Teri was able to drive up from Vegas, it was a long drive but fun to see her. It's fun to have the kids back at home. They really do make the day a little brighter.
Good times....
Ok- a little pregnancy update I know some of you mentioned you have been checking for updates..... After the before mentioned outing I have been suffering the consequences. :) I spent the afternoon today in the hospital. Things are moving along a little and I will be really surprised if this little girl doesn't have a May birthday. I am just happy they let me come home and spend the night in my own bed. :) There are some definate advantages to living within a few blocks of the hospital. So there is a strong possibility that my next post will include little baby girl Chidester pictures. I am 32+ weeks so I will get to deliver here in Logan and am so hapy about that. So here's hoping to developed lungs and "healthy" preemies...... :)
7 comments:
What a fun day! That looks so fun. I am so glad that you got to spend the day with them. I can't believe that you are already going to have that baby. How exciting! Post lots of pictures! Good luck with everything. It will go great!
I am so happy that you have made it so far! I'm also glad that you got to spend some time in the sun...I think it helps us feel better. Good luck with everything. I hope you and the baby are fine. You guys are in our prayers!
Here's hoping you can hang on a little longer. Keep us posted!
I was at the pool on Saturday too! Hanging with my niece and nephews. It was fun. I didn't get into the water though. With my cold that's been hanging around, I'm just miserable. Now it's turned into a Sinus infection!
Anyway, I'm so glad that you are at 32 weeks. That's good news! I hope you are feeling well and look forward to more posts! Let me know if you need anything!
Fun, fun just keep that baby in! I hope we get to see you guys at the reunion! Please, please make it!
You've come a long ways! I forgot the aquatic center was open. What a fun outing for you and the kids!
Just found out you know Susi Tibbett. We are good friends with her also. She is a sweetheart!
Post a Comment