The kids got to come home for a week. It was so fun to see them and spend time with them. I have really mixed feelings about having them here. I want them here and want to see them so bad but it is REALLY hard to have them. Cam is so great and does everything and Kacey has been staying to help, so I have tons of great help! There are just sometimes the kids just need their mom, (and I need them) so sitting here is not an option, and I pay for it later. They love to be in Koosharem so it is easier to let them go down there. It's still home to them. Cohen has turned into a Grandpa Jay's boy he kept asking for him while he was here. He wanted grandpa's four wheeler and was pretty excited when I told him that is where he was going. I think Caeli likes to be down there so much because she gets away with a few more things than she does at home. (ok, more then just a few) They will be back over Memorial Weekend. Ok, enough rambling.... :)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Milestone
The kids got to come home for a week. It was so fun to see them and spend time with them. I have really mixed feelings about having them here. I want them here and want to see them so bad but it is REALLY hard to have them. Cam is so great and does everything and Kacey has been staying to help, so I have tons of great help! There are just sometimes the kids just need their mom, (and I need them) so sitting here is not an option, and I pay for it later. They love to be in Koosharem so it is easier to let them go down there. It's still home to them. Cohen has turned into a Grandpa Jay's boy he kept asking for him while he was here. He wanted grandpa's four wheeler and was pretty excited when I told him that is where he was going. I think Caeli likes to be down there so much because she gets away with a few more things than she does at home. (ok, more then just a few) They will be back over Memorial Weekend. Ok, enough rambling.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hooray! That's so great that you have reached that milestone and can now breath a little easier. We saw Kacey and the kids at Heidi's house when they were on their way up to you. They are so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big Cohen is. And he is going to be a heartbreaker. You look great, by the way!
Jaimee
YAAAA! 30 weeks!! That is awesome! Keep going Girl! I know how hard it is not having your kids around. That's the one thing I had the hardest time with when I was stuck at the hospital in Ogden. You are a strong person and will make it!
ah i'm so happy that you've kept that little one in for so long!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!! hope you can keep her in for a few more weeks!!!
YAY! I am so happy for you. Thank goodness you are doing so well. And I bet you are so greatful for your mom. You are looking good too. I bet you are so excited for this new little addition to your family!
I'm so glad you've made it this far! you totally look good! Sorry about the whole tragedy in the complex. That really stinks! I hope we get to see you soon!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited you made it almost 31 weeks!! Matt is away this week so maybe I'll come visit sometime. Hang in there! I know its got to be tough.
congrats
you look so good I think that my belly is bigger then yours lol and I'm 10 weeks behind you keep up the good work and I'll keep you in my prays
Crystal, I am glad you are doing ok. We have been thinking about you. Millie keeps me updated. Stay in bed and let that baby cook a little longer! Love you, Donna
You look so stinkin' cute!!! Cute little belly.
Hooray! I know it must be a pain not to be able to do your normal activites and to be apart from your kids, but you're doing great and it will all be worth it! Keep up the good bedrest! The weeks will pass before you know it!
thats gotta be hard having the kids away like that, but nice to have family close that can watch them. I hope all the bedrest and meds are worth it and you have a happy healthy baby!
I am SO glad you are doing well!! I was in Koosh in April and I got the chance to visit with your mom and grandma..you are in my prayers miss thang!! love you!
Post a Comment