Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy's helper

This weekend Cameron had a few days off and so we got a lot accomplished around our house. It was SO nice to have him with a few free days! Cohen is most definately a daddy's boy. He was always in Cam's way but it was so cute, and refreshing to see him doing something besides what Caeli makes him do. (which is dress up like the prince and play barbies) My mom was also able to come up this weekend which was a ton of fun. She even watched the kids for us while we got to go on a date. I think her being here was a huge factor in us getting so much done as well. She played with the kids and we were able to run errands and all sorts of things. Thanks so much mom!!
I found something my picky little eater loves. Cafe Rio, smart kid! He is a huge fan of black beans. It was such a huge mess but he had fun. I think I have been cursed for saying all of the time before I had kids that I would "NEVER have a picky eater. They will eat what is put in front of them or starve" well, he would starve if not for the 2 things he will eat.
Also a fun milestone I have been waiting for. Cohen is now 18 months old. NURSERY!!! I am very excited for a few months of child-free Relief Society before the new baby gets here. Horray!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

NURSERY! I am so jealous! We still have two months to go! We have been taking her in, but we have to stay with her. I hope he likes it! Moms are the best hu?

Jaimee said...

It's so nice to have a few days with your husband! Allayna loves black beans, too! She could eat her body weight in black beans. I probably wouldn't touch them when I was little because they are black and slimy. I was a very, very picky eater:) Cohen is such a cute boy.

Dave and Kelsee said...

Oh that is so cute. That is nice that your mom could come up to help. And you couldn't have said it better... what a smart kid for liking Cafe Rio!

Debbie said...

I love that picture of Cohen "helping" Cam with the dryer! :-) So cute!