We had our second ultrasound on Tuesday and they gave us the CD with the pictures on it. That's a fun new thing for us. We never got the disk before. The ultrasound tech seemed a little more rushed then when we had our last one so I don't think these pictures are quite as good as the last ones, but here are a couple of pictures of our little girl. Unless you are skilled enough to see heart and kidneys, these are about the only ones that you can even tell what they are. It is also our first experience with 3D pictures. They weren't that great either. She wouldn't close her mouth. Cam said she was screaming, "MOM, FEED ME" (don't worry, I have been) :)
6 comments:
I'm all about the name Camryn, but if you end up naming her that, you can't get mad if we call Cambree Cammy because that is what we always intended to call her. :) I also like Chloe and Ciera.
Yeah that could get a little confusing.... I have issues with nick/shortened names for my kids anyway. I usually think kids should be called what their names are. So chances are I won't name my kid something I have no choice but to shorten. but we will see. I think this little girl will never have a name. This is the first time that we haven't know exactly what we want to name our kids the second we know what it is.... wierd for us....hehe
How fun! I think she looks cute! ;) The pictures of your kids are darling. They are so cute. I think that they did a great job but like you said.. how can they not when your kids are so cute! Hope your doing ok with the pregnancy and all.
Cute. I LOVE feet and hand shots. They are always my favorite.
Love the toes pictures!!! So cute! Hmm, I've gotta think of these names and decide which one I like best! Can't wait to see you! Remember we don't have your numbers anymore so you need to call one of us so that we can plan something!
How fun! Looks like another cutie!
Post a Comment