Some other highlights included a hike to the hot pots down by Lake Mead. That was Caeli's favorite part for sure, she keeps talking about those warm swimming pools. I understand she hiked the whole 3 miles in without any trouble and did pretty well on the way out as well. Cohen and I stayed at Teri and Tyson's house and... well mostly just napped. But played outside a little as well. Tyson lost his wedding ring while he was down there and so he went back the next day to look for it and he FOUND IT!!! I couldn't believe it. I was so happy for him. After running back in there for the second day though he couldn't walk very well. On Friday Tim and Mandy and Steven and Jazmin came down and we took a little shopping trip to Primm. That night we put the kids to bed and they all went bowling. I took it easy and stayed home with the kiddos again. We did hit our favorite... Cheesecake Factory. We rarely go to Vegas without going there. Mostly it was just really fun to go and see and spend time with family. I wish I would have got a few more pictures. It was fun to enjoy some warm weather and just relax a little.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Spring Break
Some other highlights included a hike to the hot pots down by Lake Mead. That was Caeli's favorite part for sure, she keeps talking about those warm swimming pools. I understand she hiked the whole 3 miles in without any trouble and did pretty well on the way out as well. Cohen and I stayed at Teri and Tyson's house and... well mostly just napped. But played outside a little as well. Tyson lost his wedding ring while he was down there and so he went back the next day to look for it and he FOUND IT!!! I couldn't believe it. I was so happy for him. After running back in there for the second day though he couldn't walk very well. On Friday Tim and Mandy and Steven and Jazmin came down and we took a little shopping trip to Primm. That night we put the kids to bed and they all went bowling. I took it easy and stayed home with the kiddos again. We did hit our favorite... Cheesecake Factory. We rarely go to Vegas without going there. Mostly it was just really fun to go and see and spend time with family. I wish I would have got a few more pictures. It was fun to enjoy some warm weather and just relax a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so glad you guys let us tag along with you for a bit! It was so nice to see you! Your kids are of course dolls! Can't wait till next time!
What a fun trip! I'm sure you all needed a little break!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I bet the weather was really nice. Your kids are so cute!
It was fun seeing you on your way back through! Hey, Caeli's got talent with the camera!
Looks like a lot of fun. Vegas is fun when you live so far away from it. I could never live there though. Your kids are so cute too.
Wow, I'm impressed by Caeli's photography skills. lol. Looks like you guys had fun.
That sounds like loads of fun! Love the pictures! Caeli is an awesome photographer! She even got you all centered in the frame. :-)
Next time,...just keep coming a little bit further south and come and stay at our house!!!! I am glad you had a fun trip!!
Post a Comment