Monday, March 2, 2009

I love pictures!!
















I just thought that I would post my latest picture outing. I have a lot of fun having pictures taken. This one was a little more stressful then past times. Cohen isn't quite as into it as Caeli is so he wanted to check things out instead of pose. But they turned out ok. I just went to Kiddie Kandids, which isn't my favorite but it is what we had when I wanted it. With such cute subjects though, how can you go wrong. hehe. I was trying to wait to have pictures taken until Cohen had no visible bruises, but the way things are going lately I don't see it happening any time soon. It has been quite a while since he has had a scuff free face and I suppose that is a memory to preserve too.





9 comments:

The Conders said...

How cute! You're right they can make any picture look good! They're getting so big! Hope you're doing well!

Kacey said...

Yeah, those are pretty much the cutest pictures ever. :)

Michelle said...

CUTE!! I have been watching for you to post these since yesterday when you said you were going to have them done. (on your facebook status. :)) They turned out really cute. Caeli is looking more and more grown up. lol. So cute.

The Foisy's said...

They're way cute! I like Kiddie Kandids for the convenience too! Can't wait to see you guys! You definitely better call us. I don't have your number anymore, your cell says it's disconnected. Mine is still the same as always and so is eriks so call us!

jenn neslen said...

they are darling. so glad they will have a sister to join them in the photos. when i read your blog that you are expecting, i died for you. there is no way you would have parted with that complete bedroom set for a little girl if you had know what was coming. it was so adorable. (not that that is the biggest consideration of the exciting news.) well, guess that just means lots of shopping trips are in the forecast! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you and baby "C" are feeling well. "Camryn" is really cute because of daddy.

millie said...

I agree about the cute subjects... seems a dream come true for any photographer.

Crystal said...

Jenn hey!! How are you? Do you have a blog now too? You should if you don't. Yeah, can you believe all of that little girl stuff I just got rid of! A little surprise for sure but we are really excited now. However, my sister took dibs on the nursery set before I got rid of it so I am stealing that back.
Savannah, We will be down there late next Wednesday and staying through Sunday. I am pretty sure we lost your numbers with our old phones but we'll hunt you down. Is it Erik's spring break as well?

Jaimee said...

Caeli's outfit is so cute! I love the sibling pictures. They are both getting so big! I can't believe how big Cohen is getting.

The Godoy's said...

oh my goodness Crys...your little people are SO precious!!!!!! I can't believe how big they are!! They are so cute!! how are you?