Cohen has had quite a few ear infections lately so our pediatrician referred us to an ENT specialist and we decided to get tubes put in his ears. He wasn't too sure what was going on when we got there. He didn't like the gown at all. He liked the funny hat but hated the socks they gave him. He did really well with it all. He didn't care when they took him away from me to get started. It was harder on me than anything. He has been a little bit irritable today but overall he has been just fine. I just hope it helps the little guy. Ear infections can't be fun for him. I felt bad because he is such a tough little cookie that I didn't even know with a few of the infections until we were at the doctor for his lung problems. I finally got to where I could tell by his balance. He hasn't had much of an appitite today. I am sure that will change soon. But he didn't even have his second nap today. He's so good.
7 comments:
Crystal
He is such a strong little boy. i can't believe how big he is getting.i have to give you alot of credit. i can't even imagine how you have made it through his first year. you are one STRONG women. we miss you guys.
oh poor little guy!! hope he gets feelin better soon!!
What a cutie. Good luck with getting him better. I always think it is much harder on us moms than the kids. Good luck. How's the pregnancy?
I love the picture. The hat is awesome! I hope the tubes help! It's hard to tell if they have ear infections. I'm sure Allayna has had quite a few without us catching them, poor girl.
So cute in his hospital attire!
I love the hospital attire as well! So cute and he's sitting there so calmly. What a good kid!
Coen's tubes saved both of our lives!! He's only had a cold twice in the 14 months that he's had the tubes... and neither cold led to an infection! before it was infections on top of infections...
Post a Comment