Saturday, February 7, 2009
IT'S A GIRL!!!
We had an ultrasound yesterday and found out not only is the baby perfect and healthy, but it is a girl! I am really excited about having another girl. We were a little earlier then our 20 weeks to get the ultrasound because I have been having a couple of problems. (imagine that, me having problems in a pregnancy:)) But everything with the baby looks really good. We will get to have our regular 20 weeek ultrasound here in a few weeks. so bonus. We got a few fun pictures which I will post as soon as I can find a scanner to borrow... My favorite one of her, is actually of her little feet. Now we will just see if we can agree on a girl name. That one might be hard. It is always fun a reassuring to have an untrasound and get to see the baby moving around and doing cute little things. She would put her hands on her face and then play with her feet. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yay! I am so glad that she is okay. It is amazing to see the little things they do while they are still inside of you. Where are you living now anyway? I thought you were still down at home.
Congratulations! I love girl names and girl clothes. I guess this means I have to give back all the cute girl clothes you let us borrow, huh?:) I'm glad she's healthy and happy!
Congrats! How fun to have another girl! I'm glad she is doing well!
Thats so fun...I will start thinking of girl names, so far my favorite is Caris. It's usually spelled with a K but it could be spelled with a C too!
Congrats! Girls are so special. My three are truly my best friends! Take care of yourself!
oh how fun! Congrats!
Oh yay! That is so exciting! I want another girl next. I just love all the girlie stuff ya know? Dang if you guys just would have waited a few more months, we could be having them together again. We definitely have to at least go to dinner when you come. When is Cam's break from school? I want to see if it's the same as Erik's.
Oh I am so glad everything is going good. My mom and I have been so worried. I usually get an update from her, from your mom, if I don't see it on your blog first. Good luck with girl names, I don't have any.
Congrats! That is exciting to hear!
CONGRATS!!! ;)
Congrats. I'm jealous(partly). Who is your OB?
Post a Comment