Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged...

OK so here are the rules. Take pictures of the following things without straightening things of prepping anything in order to get an idea of how things really are around my house. Then choose 5 people to do the same thing. It is frightening to see how things are around here.
1- What my kids are doing right now...
Nap time YEA!!
Following me around asking "what ya doing mom"
2- My favorite room in the house

I had a hard time deciding that one but I do love Cohen's room. Cam made the crib.

3- My laundry pile....

Luckily I just did laundry yesterday

4- Self Portrait....

Very scarey

5- My fridge

yep needs to be cleaned out
6- my sink

gotta love the green sink... I know you are all jealous!!

7- my toilet

I've seen it worse..

8- My closet

I gotta spring clean.....

9- Favorite pair of shoes

I don't know if these are my favorite, but they are what I have been wearing the most lately

10- Dream vacation....

Any vacation would be a dream. However I would love to get to Europe

OK I Tag Savannah, Kelsee, Emily, Lacy and Bridget

8 comments:

Jolee said...

I love this post. It is so much fun! I'm excited to see everyone else's that you tagged too. Oh and cute shoes by the way.

Unknown said...

That is a cute post! I will have to do this when I get home. We are in Lehi right now :)

Dave and Kelsee said...

That was so fun to read. I am working on it at my house so when I get a few I will do it! And yes, I am getting to be an old woman but just remember you'll always be older than me! :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE the green sink. It would go perfectly with the awesome green tiles in my kitchen. hahaha.

Heaps said...

Crystal I found you on Carly's blog. Hope you don't mind. You little kids are so cute. Here is our blog link. www.heapsblog.blogspot.com

Angela Severe said...

Hi Crystal. Bridget started a blog for me cause she said "I am so out of the loop" and of course I don't like be left out. SO add me! jaradandangie.blogspot

Niels and Kayla said...

haha those are very random pics but they are funny too!!

Angela Severe said...

The tagged thing is so fun. I love it! Yes Kade has an obsession with Grandpa and tractors. Jarad and I are going on a little Vacation this week so he can go stay with his grandpa.