
On Monday we went on a little 4-wheeler ride with the kids. For future reference, it's not that easy to take a 9 month old on a 4-wheeler. He loved every second of it but it's hard to drive with just one arm. I forgot to take the camera up on the mountain with us so these are some pictures just as we got home. We had a lot of fun. We took the kids to a the place where we went on our date for my prom and showed Caeli where we had put our names on a tree. She thought that it was pretty cool. She told me that when her and Cohen go on a date that she will put their names on a tree too.

Yes I need a tan and some makeup, but Cohen looks so cute!! It is so fun to live where we do, I love to be able to just run up in the hills for a little while. We went up and roasted hotdogs and made s'mores (Cohen loves s'mores) It was a perfect beautiful evening. I am glad that the weather will finally cooperate so we can get out and do a few fun things!
14 comments:
ah that's so fun!! and great idea on showing them where you went on your date!! :)
Those pictures are so cute! I love the story about when Caeli and Cohen go on a date. Hahaha! Too funny!
oh im so jealous, that sounds like a blast! and what a cute picture of Cohen AND Mom! :)
That looks like so much fun! That would be so nice to be in the cooler weather :)
Yeah Em, Most of the time I am jealous of your weather. It is nice here lately.
I love that picture of Cohen smiling with you. It's so cute!
Those pictures are so cute!! I love it. K I can't believe how big our kids are getting! I love Cohen's little smile. It's so dang adorable. So I need to call you. Tomorrow I will do it!
Awwww! You guys carved your names in a tree??? That is so cute! (Cheesy, but cute. lol.)
I shouldn't be surprised, but I always am to see how much all these kids keep changing. Cohen looks different every time I see a knew picture of him. Such cute kids!! I can't wait to see them in a week and a half!
Hey Crystal!
So I happened upon your blog! Your little guy isn't so little anymore! I'm so glad that things are going well for you and your family.
Kristi Rowley
Actually Shelle, it wasn't us that carved it in the tree. One of our friends did a whole big "prom 2000" shrine. cheesy.... yes to say the least. but now it is kinda funny to see all of us and who we went on dates with.
I can't wait to see you guys!! I am anxous to see jacob and miss lizzie! You too of course....
NO WAY!! I found you!!! Hey miss america!! How are you? You look great as does your little family! I miss you! How are you doing? We are coming home for the 4th of July..hope to see you there!! Send me your email and I will invite you into my blog..it's private.. lstorg@hotmail.com love you!!
So funny that you would find me when I was talking about our prom date Launi!! Do you remember the tree?
Hey! Cute pictures. You sure do have some cute kids and you look good as well. Looks like a lot of fun. That is one thing that I do miss... just being able to go up to the mountains.
Cute family! You guys have such cute kids you need to have a dozen of them. Glad life if treating you well in Koosharem! Hope to see you soon! P.S. This song (Sweet Child) is Russ's favorite so he says you guys are totally cool.
Post a Comment