Saturday, June 28, 2008
Changes coming up...
For people who hate change we sure do it a lot. Cam was having some stress at work and so he decided that he needs to go back to school. YEA!! I completely agree with that. However, he found out that he can't do what he needs to do through snow in Richfield sooo.... It looks like we are moving. We are weighing our options and we have narrowed it down to either SUU or Utah State. I honestly don't care which so we will see what Cam decides. Cam is going to get his degree in Electrical Engineering. It looks like he will have it done in about 5 semesters. I think that is a great thing. We are just both really sad about moving. Cam especially. He just got his EMT certificate and was really enjoying being on the Fire department. He loves his calling in the ward, he is having a much harder time then me. We'll keep you posted when we decide what we are doing. You never know where we will end up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
That is great that he is going back to school! I tell you it will be hard, but worth it. I cannot wait til Logan is done. If you want my opinion I would say go to USU. Their Engineering program is really good. We loved it up there. We really miss it and are planning to move back for about a year when Logan is done with school. the only fall back is that it is farther away from family than Cedar is. So good luck with the decision making.
My vote is USU! We love living in Cache Valley. You can still get away to the mountains very quickly. Yes, it is a little far from home, but you'll find that there are alot of people from home that live here! Good luck with your decision!
Utah State!! Utah State!!
How exciting! I am so happy for you guys. I bet it will be hard but it will be so worth it. I loved reading all of that stuff about Caeli. She seems like she is just so fun and funny! Congrats again and let us know where you end up!
I am the only one that is rooting for SUU I think! :)
That is exciting news! But i think you should move to SUU, thats closer to the us! haha and utah state is very very chilly in the winter...well i guess anywhere you go it will be cold except st george..ah. :)
i do have to say that i'm grateful that neither of us are in school cuz i really couldn't handle moving to a different area... not right now at least... we're definitely planning on leaving Utah at some point... but not right now...
How about UVU?:) That would be great! Then you would be close to us.
We tried both Dixie and UVU. He can't do his program at either place. He could at BYU, maybe he should apply there. :)
Yes! I agree you should try BYU. then you can come back to Happy Vally:) Jarad's brother is an electrical engineer there are so many different opportunities that can come with that job. We are driving through Koosh this weekend on our way to Antimony for some 4th of July fun. So we will try to stop in. Will you be home Thursday evening or Sunday evening? Is your house by your old house in high School?
How exciting! I know changes like that can be hard, especially since you both love "Koosh" so much. But it will be fun too. I'm rooting for Utah State. Mind you, I hardly ever see Katie, even though she lives in Logan, so maybe that wouldnt' be much better than SUU... :-) You'll have to promise to come visit more often than Katie!!
Oh how exciting! I think you should move up here and go to UVU or BYU! It is pretty fun. Change is hard but I know you guys will be happy wherever you decide!
Hey now Steph! That's not fair! I'm poor and can't afford gas. I would gladly come visit you, if I could. Are you going down to Richfield for the 4th? If not, we'll stop and visit you on the way down.
Can't believe that your going to move AGAIN! I swear you change houses more that I change underwear. HAHA well that will be fun, we are excited for you! If only we were up for such a grand adventure.
I'm so excited for you guys! I'm biased of course, but I think finishing your education is the way to go! :-) That's pretty awesome that Cam only has 5 semesters left! I didn't realize he was that close. Of course, maybe that seems like a long time to you guys... It will fly by faster than you realize though and it will be absolutely and completely worth it. And electrical engineering is a great field! Hard, but great! Wahoo!
That is great he is going to school! That would be fun to have you guys in Cedar. Just think nice weather is only 45 min away :)
Good Luck with all of those "Grown Up" decisions:) I hate being a grown up, its So scary sometimes! Just think of it as an Exciting new adventure:) Good Luck!!!
go to BYU to bad he is not going out in an other engineer field or i could get him a great job.
Post a Comment