Thursday, June 19, 2008

OK all of you Private bloggers...

Hey everyone, I am using a new e-mail account so will you private people add the account to your lists so that I don't have to switch back and forth. That would be awesome. It is crystalchidester@live.com Thanks everyone!! Oh and wordpress users... username crystalchidester is that all you guys need?

7 comments:

Debbie said...

That's all I need. I added you on!

Lacy said...

Crystal i added you so let me know if it doesn't work.

Steph said...

I added you too!

Jolee said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my page. It is nice to know someone else knows exactly what I am talking about! Hope you guys are doing great!

Angela Severe said...

Hey Crystal,
Will you do me a favor? Can you contact launi and tell her to add my email? angelasevere@yahoo.com so I can see her blog! Thanks.

Angela Severe said...

Hey it is me again. What is your phone number again?

Crystal said...

Ang,
7370