Monday, April 19, 2010

Gymnastics

Saturday was Caeli's first ever gymnastics meet. It was so fun!! It reminded me a little bit of watching bantam wrestling when my brothers were little. Caeli had a blast. They got to use the college girl's equipment and even got to run out of the tunnel. Grandma Marlene came up to watch and she loved to have her there to show off for.
Caeli on bars.

Caeli's favorite thing to do is the beam. She has pretty good balance and does really well.

Caei's floor routine....

She carries her metal around everywhere and even asked if she could sleep with it.

She said her favorite part was when they gave her the metal. It's fun to see how much she has learned in such a small amount of time. I am so glad she has the opportunity to do so many fun things.

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

How fun! She looks so grown up. I wish I could have seen her in action!

Jamie said...

she looks good! Where does she take?

Crystal said...

Air-Bound... I have really liked them.

Debbie said...

So cool! That was my dream when I was little. :-) I would be fun to to watch her sometime. How fun that they do all of the different events!