Monday, May 3, 2010

last few weeks

Our last few weeks have been total and complete madness. Both good and bad. We had a great time in St. George for Steven and Jazmin's sealing as well as Tim and Mandy's endowments. It was a really awesome day. Afterward we had a super fun BBQ/pool party at my Aunt Martha's house. It was really fun down there. In the middle of the night while we were down there we got a horrible phone call that my 16 year old cousin, Michael, had been killed in a car accident. It has been a horrible week dealing with all of that. However, his funeral was one of the best I have ever attended. He was such an OUTSTANDING kid. His family is so amazing to me and I really look up to them. The spirit was so strong in their home. What would we ever do without knowing families can be together forever!!!!!

Cara is really good at throwing fits if she doesn't get her way. I believe I took the paper she was eating away from her right here. It was very traumatic apparently.


Hanging out at Tim's and Mandy's house in Cedar City.


Here are some pictures of the headbands I made for the wedding. I never do domesticated stuff like this, so they took me a very long time. but for those of you looking at them on here, the color is way off on these pictures, and they are hard to see, but hopefully you get the idea. and I promise (singing promise even) that I won't be offended if you don't want to wear them :)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin! That is so sad!! It would be sad at any age, but it seems particularly devastating when they are so young.

Steven and Jazmin said...

PROMISE (in a singing tone) Those are really cute and the clips are super cute! Good job!!

Jaimee said...

I was so sorry to hear about your cousin! I'm so grateful that we have the knowledge that we can be together again someday. My grandma's funeral was one of the most spiritual experiences I've had, and it sounds like your cousins was similar. And I love the headbands! You have many talents.

Kristi Rowley said...

Super cute headband and clips. I need instructions so I can make some for my girls.
It breaks my heart everytime I think of your cousin. I love Norene. So glad we are blessed with the gospel.

The Foisy's said...

Oh Crystal, I'm so sorry about your cousin! I've been there. My 20 year old nephew died in a car accident the week of my wedding. My family was a mess! At least we know where he is and how great things really are for him now. Hope to see you guys someday! Lol. Way cute head bands by the way!