And last but not least........ I am laying in bed and hear, "look mom, I'm a cowboy"
Friday, April 9, 2010
Easter Weekend
We had a really fun and relaxing Easter weekend. I loved that it was conference and so we had a chance to really concentrate on the reason we have Easter. We spent all day Saturday playing Easter Bunny and enjoyed all of the festivities going on around town. We started off the day going to the big hunt up at old main hill where Cohen won one of the big prizes. It was cute he was really excited. 
Caeli really likes us to read to her. So we found superfudge at the library. She loves to spend some time with just her and her dad.
Cara is now a crawling fool. But she spends most of her time on her head like this. (don't you just love her cute little chubby legs?)
Cara on easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love all the pictures, but Cohen as a cowboy has to be my favorite.:) I'm excited to read the classics with Allayna someday, like Superfudge. Your kids are so cute!
He is a skinny one. What a cutie.
HAAHA!!! Cohen just made my day :) Cutest kids!
I love Cara's chunky legs and Cohen as a cowboy is just hilarious. I am so glad you guys had a great Easter weekend.
Cohen will hate you for that one when he gets older. I had a similar one with Cam near the tub, but I cut off the lower part of the picture after awhile. :)
Post a Comment