Thursday, March 11, 2010

We swore this would never happen....

.....there's not much to say...

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I swore I would never get one either. Now I am a crazy minivan driver. lol.

Jaimee said...

Welcome to the club! Now that you have one, do you love it? Or is it kinda sad? I love my minivan now.:)

Woodstock Family said...

Oh, but you did!!!!!! You'll love it soon enough! More room to make a bigger mess in! Hey, you can join me in cleaning the cars tomorrow (Friday)! I'll be out there cleaning both of mine!

Jeff said...

Dodge Caravan, right?

Cameron said...

Oh no, its a Dodge GRAND Caravan..lol, but yeah... Its been nice I guess. our kids were definitely squished in the back seat of our Accord. plus we are always strapped for luggage space. We bought it from some friends of ours here who gave us an awesome deal. so no payment to deal with, which is great. Also, they put a dvd player in it so of course the kids LOVE it. other than that its just a plain minivan, no bells and whistles to speak of, but it works! By the way, has anyone seen the movie couples retreat? lol

Jamie said...

I said the same thing, but I love mine. I don't know how I ever did without it.

Shy said...

I still swear I will never drive one! Guess we shall see.