More fun pictures to share. They are all so cute, I love it.
For all of you who have been asking..... yes, I plan to cut my little hippie boy's hair soon. But just for the record. I love it and think it's cute.....
DON'T CUT HIS HAIR!!!!! I think it is soooo cute!! I love it when little boys have hair like that! It fits him too! your girls are so cute too! very photogenic! but really... dont cut anyone's hair haha they are all so cute!
Katie, she would never tell me a price so I just looked at a few other websites and paid her that much. I can ask her for you though.... I know dad, you and Grandma.... he's so cute though....
17 comments:
ok...your kids are so flip'n cute! i love the pics! and i love you too! your family really is beautiful crystal!
xoxo
jen
These pictures are so cute! I love them and I love Cohen's hair. I think it is way cute. Your kids are so cute.
Oh my so stinking darling! Randa does an amazing job --- and her subjects couldn't be more sweet! Just darling!
DON'T CUT HIS HAIR!!!!! I think it is soooo cute!! I love it when little boys have hair like that! It fits him too! your girls are so cute too! very photogenic! but really... dont cut anyone's hair haha they are all so cute!
I know his grandpa wishes he looked like a boy. CUT HIS HAIR
Cute, cute, cute!! How much does she charge?
Katie, she would never tell me a price so I just looked at a few other websites and paid her that much. I can ask her for you though....
I know dad, you and Grandma.... he's so cute though....
Those pictures are so cute!! I especially love Cara's chubby little arms. Cute, cute, cute!
I know he is cute and he would still be cute with short hair.
I love the one of Cohen with his hands in his pockets. They're all adorable though!
these look great! I agree, cohen's hair is pretty cute, and Caeli's looks adorable in these pictures!
I think caeli should go into modeling. she is so cute.
Is that Cohen or Zach Efron? Good thing you cut it. I was about to take Cam's man card away.
Zach is hot right? lol
LOVE THE PICS! I love Cohen's hair! So stinking cute. You guys really do have some dang cute kids! Hope to see you guys soon. I miss you!
hahaha Jeff you kill me. Cohen looks good with his new hair cut. :)
Cute pictures one and all. Just for the record, I like Cohen's hair short too, though.
Post a Comment