Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring What??

Just a little preview of our spring break. We had a horrible storm and this is what my parents' backyard looks like. It's insane. Things are warming up quite nicely now though. Hopefully the snow will melt soon or I'm not coming back. lol

6 comments:

Jaimee said...

That's insane! I'm glad it wasn't nearly as bad in Richfield.

Michelle said...

Brrrrr....

The Foisy's said...

Wooooooo hooo on the Van girl! K, not jealous of that weather. Come visit me!

The Rashall Family said...

We had to drive through that storm on our way to California. It took us 8.5 hrs to get to St. George instead of 5. Yuck!

Heaps said...

You haven't been through a bad Logan winter. You just wait til el nino is over.

Nicole Anderson said...

Look who I found? Cute blog, cute kids, you're just all around cute... especially in your mini-van! :) Check my blog out (it's not anything special) at nicolicoli.blogspot.com