
Tonight was Cameron's day off so I looked to see what sporting event was going on and we hauled the family to the USU vs UofU Women's Basketball Game. I had so much fun. I am becoming an Aggie for sure. But I do love sporting events a little too much for a girl :)

Cohen would watch wherever Big Blue was. I promise he is really excited here. He had a huge smile on his face both before and after the picture. He tries really hard not to show too much emotion... silly kid.

Guess what Caeli loved the most?!?!?! Yep, the cheerleaders. She was really distraught at first to see that there were boy cheerleaders, but after she saw what they were doing (throwing the girls) she was in awe.
I was excited to see that Halie Sawyer, (from Panguitch) was starting for the Utes tonight. Even though I cheered super loud for the Aggies, I had to cheer for Halie . It's always fun to see a familiar face on the court, she's so cute and did a great job. I am happy to report that we won 67-58! Did I mention that I had a great time? And that I love Basketball? And I can't get the fight song out of my head tonight? Good time.
3 comments:
That's why I don't learn the school songs...they can't get stuck in my head if I don't know them. haha
Come on, where's your school spirit? hahaha
That sounds like so Fun! My whole family went a couple of years ago to watch Halie! I love basketball a little to much for a girl as well! I always watch it on TV!
Post a Comment