Saturday, November 21, 2009

Caeli's Birthday Tea Party

Caeli has so many cute friends here. She had them over for a party for her birthday, and it was so much fun. We had a tea party with way more treats than 10 5-year-old girls can eat. We also had a pinata and balloons. I had fun too.
I was running on a very little amount of sleep through the party. The reason? This lovely barbie birthday cake. I swore after the falling apart bunny cake I did for Caeli's 2nd birthday that I would buy every cake after that. I wanted to make an attempt at a cake using fondant though. It was much easier than I thought it would be, but I still stressed about it and ended up spending a lot of time working on it. Caeli had a lot of fun and loved it so that is all that matters.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I love tea parties. They all look like they were having a good time. And the food looks so yummy. I'm jealous.

Sperry Family said...

cute cake...you are too talented!

Dave and Kelsee said...

That cake is awesome! You did a great job. What a fun party. We are going to Circleville on Wednesday night until Thursday early afternoon. Then we will be in Richfield on Thursday afternoon until Friday. What are your plans?

millie said...

Looks like you all had a great time.

tearese said...

so cute! I've been waiting to see pics of the big party! Thanks again for inviting Elora!

Debbie said...

That looks like such fun! Love the birthday cake! You did a great job!