Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Pictures!

I LOVE family pictures. Pictures of any kind really. This beautiful Cache Valley fall day made them even better. I am having a hard time deciding which pictures to do big and hang in the house. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated and taken into consideration. :) However I may just take our wonderful photographer's advice and do several of them. Thanks to CJ for doing the pictures.







He took many more, you'll have to check facebook for them. So fun!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

That one of Cohen in the grass is just the cutest thing ever! I like the one of the whole family where you are sitting on the train tracks.

Sperry Family said...

I love them all...it's too hard to pick just one!

Blackburns said...

What a cute little family you have. All the pictures are just so cute.

The Conders said...

Love these! Such a cute little family!

millie said...

Those leaves make great surroundings for the pictures. All too cute to choose just one, by the way.

Anonymous said...

these pics are absolutely gorgeous... :) such a cute little family you have!

The Foisy's said...

Those are awesome!! Love them to death. Totally want one!

Shy said...

So cute! Where did you take them??? I love the one on the bridge alot!

Michelle said...

CUTE!!! Those turned out soo good.

The Godoy's said...

are you kidding me? what a beautiful family you have Crystal! I love them all..sorry..i am not any help to you about choosing!!!

tearese said...

Those are great, and I love that place, its so pretty! Looks like the leaves were perfect that day. Good luck picking a picture!

Kathy Rose said...

Cute Pictures!! They all look GREAT! I would have a hard time deciding too.

(Kathy Rose)