Sunday, October 18, 2009

long weekend

I would like to start out this post by showing that my fish could eat Teri's fish...... ok now....

I hit blogging burnout for a little while but I have returned and wanted to post a few of our pictures from our long weekend home. We started out having family pictures with the Chidester fam... hopefully I can post some of those before too long. Then we went home to Koosharem so Cameron could help the boys work on mom and dad's countertops. But we did take a few breaks to enjoy some nice fall days. Dad took the kids fishing and we all tagged along.
Super cute, Cohen is grandpa's little buddy and doesn't like it when he is out of his sight. He liked fishing until he caught a fish and then didn't care so much. He went for a fourwheeler ride with Grandpa T and then fell in the pond.
Cameron caught a pretty good fish.

Cara really enjoyed it :)
My fish wasn't quite as big as Cameron's fish but it was bigger than Teri's and that's all that matters. Yes, I am using a rag to hold mine. I don't really do fish. at all.
Caeli doesn't do fish either. She sat down and picked grass.

Aunt Ter is the best and brought pumpkins for the kids and Caeli had a lot of fun making her "really scary" pumpkin. She got to stay up late to do it. Cohen missed out, he was in bed. It was opening day of the deer hunt and none of us had tags, but we did keep tradition alive and mom made her famous cinnamon rolls and we had a big pot of chili. Also, for none of us having deer tags, no one in my family ended up in jail. Successful weekend!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Caeli has the right idea! :-) I love that picture of her. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Shy said...

I love the sibling rivalry :) Keep it alive! Ha ha! Your kids are so cute :)

Kristi Rowley said...

Crystal, I saw on FB where you asked about a pre-school. I think Jim made a comment about the one we took our girls to in Smithfield. It's an older place and the couple that runs it is older, but my kids learned so much and had so much fun. I know it is because of this pre-school that my kids are doing as well as they are in school. When I first checked into it I wasn't so sure about this place, but as the kids went and as I look at how well they do now, I am so glad I took them there. I would definately take them back there.

Angela Severe said...

Don't ya just love getting out of the city and going home?

You guys looked like you had a good time wrangling those fishes ;)

The Godoy's said...

hahahahaha! I love you! I love the "successful weekend" sounds like us:)