Thursday, January 28, 2010

January


We have spent most of January inside fighting one kind of sickness or another. But we did get out one Saturday with a bunch of our friends for a big snowmobiling/tubing trip. It was such a blast. Caeli has the cutest friends. Maggie, Maddi and Caeli piled on a sled and went down. Caeli had a ton of fun and hardly stopped all day.
Maggie, Maddi and Caeli.
(Thanks Krista for sending me these pictures. Our camera is on the fritz... )

In the back of the truck headed down to the bottom of the sledding hill.
Cara had eye infections. When I took her into the doctor to get drops for it she also had double ear infections and is now sporting a really nasty cough. Cohen has a perma-cough. Stinkin' Cache Valley inversion..... Caeli spent several days without a voice, which I must admit was kinda nice. And now I have a sore throat and cough. Great fun. Somehow Cameron always escapes sickness. He says it's the anthrax the army made him have... :)
Cohen likes to be naked lately. I can't keep his clothes on. He also got his first stitches this week. His was running to get into the tub Sunday morning and tripped and fell putting his top teeth through his bottom lip. All the way through. It was nasty. They put a couple of stitches in it and told me to keep an eye on his loose top teeth... Great times raising a little boy. It's good he's so cute!

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

I'm sorry you guys have been so sick! We've had some sickness this month ourselves. All your kids are so darn cute! Cara looks so much like Cam to me! And she's getting so much hair! They grow up so fast.