CAMERON, CRYSTAL, CAELI, COHEN, AND CARA
This is why we invested in a steam cleaner. hahaha. That stinks, I hope everyone gets feeling better soon.
Oh, you poor people! I hope you and Crystal are spared.
I'm guessing from all the puke that it's Caeli that's sick. Unless I'm underestimating Cara...
Ew. That's gross! Poor girl! Or rather, poor family! It stinks to clean it up, but it stinks being the one throwing up too! My word verification seems strangely appropriate: "purgally"
yuck! no fun! but please keep it at your house. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is why we invested in a steam cleaner. hahaha. That stinks, I hope everyone gets feeling better soon.
Oh, you poor people! I hope you and Crystal are spared.
I'm guessing from all the puke that it's Caeli that's sick. Unless I'm underestimating Cara...
Ew. That's gross! Poor girl! Or rather, poor family! It stinks to clean it up, but it stinks being the one throwing up too!
My word verification seems strangely appropriate: "purgally"
yuck! no fun! but please keep it at your house. :)
Post a Comment